2012/06/01

手作りカード: Thank You Cards - Day One

It's the beginning of my thank you cards series.  I'm excited to share them with you.  These first  elegant cards are put together using the PaperTrey Ink Simply Jane stamp and die collection.  I am a huge fan of Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice.  The cards turned out so lovely.
今日はThank You カードシリーズの初日です。Day OneのエレガントカードはPaperTrey InkのSimply Janeのスタンプセットとダイで作られました。私はジェーンオースティンと高慢と偏見の大ファンです。

Cameo #1


I used glitter and sticky tape on this one.  Love it!


Cameo #2

I love the red, white, and black combo.  I cut the scallop ribbon border in half.

Silhouette Friends

I used one of the holiday photo finisher dies to get the embossed look on the banner.


Cameo #3




Materials Used:  Stamps - PaperTrey Ink Simply Jane stamp set, Ali Edwards Loving Words; PTI Dies -  Simply Jane die collection, Limitless Layers 2 1/4'' Oval Die Collection, Holiday Photo Finishers, and Half & Half; Other dies:  MFT Scallop Ribbon Border; Paper -  DCWV Black Currant Paper Pack, MME Honey Cake and Fly a Kite; Ink -  Brilliance Graphite Black and Moonlight White, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿